Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

For Now, I’m Not Here

Because I can, I moved back to JunkFood 4TheSoul.  I seem to be a happier/clearer writer when I’m over there.  And yes, I use the term “writer” loosely. I understand if you don’t want to hop back and forth.  It’s really no biggie… I am blogging for me and for me to get the words that are all jumbled up in my head out in – hopefully- some clear format. I used to want to have thousands of comments and be one of those popular bloggers.  However, it’s not about that anymore.   I, of course, would love for you guys to follow me back to where it all began. Again.  However, in this blogging world where thousands of blogs pop up daily vying for your attention, I understand if you don’t want to go through the riggaromow to add yet another blog to your feed reader.  I do thank you for making the move to THIS blog in the first place.   You guys are the best blogger friends a girl could ever have. 

http://junkfood4thesoul.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment