Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Only if you watched the VMA’s will you slightly care about this post

How is that the day after the VMA’s the major story is ripping Taylor Swift about singing a song that told the story of her forgiving Kanye West for ruining her moment last year and NOT Lady GaGa wearing meat as an entire outfit? I mean, how does one make an outfit out of meat? That is the burning question that I wanted answered today.  Do you just go to the grocery store and pick out the prime cuts? How do you sew something like that? Just how do you do it? 

How funny would it be if, say at your next major event like a baby shower or something like that, you go wearing an outfit of meat? Oh! And how awesome if Cher was there to hold your meat purse?!?!  That would be legendary and I bet you’d get an E! Reality Show from pulling a stunt like that.  I know that I’d be impressed.

Well, in any event, I’m glad Lady GaGa won Video of the Year even though I was rooting for Eminem.  I actually liked all the songs nominated last night expect for that ridiculous Airplanes song.  I literally want to stick screwdrivers in my ears when I that song. It’s. So. Overplayed! 

Ok, enough of the VMA’s.  I’m already more bored writing about it than I was watching it last night.

Did you watch last night? Did everyone you were rooting for win?

<a href="http://video.msn.com?mkt=en-us&amp;brand=msn video&amp;playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:db0ecd65-13a6-6b76-8887-02a5b157f583&amp;showPlaylist=true&amp;from=cp^IV2_en-us_tv_LastNightOnTV&amp;fg=MsnEntertainment_video_hub_lnotv" target="_new" title="Monday, September 13: &#39;VMA&#39;: Taylor&#39;s Tribute to Kanye">Video: Monday, September 13: &#39;VMA&#39;: Taylor&#39;s Tribute to Kanye</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment